I had guy sleep over, but he didn't make any moves. Is he uninterested or just being a gentleman?

So this guy I've been texting since October slept over on our second date. We were just watching movies in my dorm, and it was like 2 in the morning and he said he should probably be going and I told him he could stay if he wanted. It's the middle of winter here and he kept yawning so I didn't really think it was safe. But when watching movies we held hands, we cuddled ( it's a twin bed, there's not a whole lot of room.) when we slept he spooned me. But when he left we didn't hug or kiss. We haven't done either. Is he just being very gentlemanly? Or is he not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• He *might* be feeling awkward, maybe it's his first time with a girl in bed?

• I don't know, he's already been through college. It was my first time having a guy sleep over though, so I'm not exactly sure what's normal

• Well during scenario you described he should hug/kiss you for goodbye. He did cuddle, so maybe he was just ashamed/embarassed that he didn't take initiative or something.

What Guys Said 6

• If he is a virgin then he most likely was just being a gentleman, as well as freaking out about weather or not he should have sex with you. otherwise It could really go either way.

• If he wasn't a virgin do you think he would have tried somethinG?

• there is a much better chance, and the fact that he didn't indicates that he is likely just being a gentleman. he wouldn't have stayed the night if he wasn't interested in you.

• Being a gent or is nervous or taking things slow. Just continue what you are doing and make a move first :)

• I think he's being a gentleman.. i don't see the man not liking you
    or not being interested in you.. when me and my first girlfriend started
    dating we just held hands we didn't start kissing right away but you two
    been seeing each other since October he needs start giving you hugs
    and kisses least i think so.. He should of maybe made some move that night.
    Example: I started texting girl since October if i met her face to face
    sure after month i would start sending her kisses n hugs through text
    if we didn't have other means of communication or couldn't see each
    other all the time.

• We've only been on two dates since October. It's really hard because I'm a swimmer on a D1 team and most of my weekends are busy with swim meets and we're usually traveling

• He was being a gentleman. Sounds like a good guy.

• I personally would feel really nervous to try to make a move on you. But that's just my shyness speaking.

• its always different. maybe he wanted to make a move, but wasn't sure you wanted to. maybe he thought 'we are already cuddling and what not, and she still didn't give me a sign, it might be better if i do nothing.'
    technically cuddling could be a sign, but some shy guys could just oversee it

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, my current boyfriend spent a night at my house after a few dates and he didn't try anything either, yet here we are. However, he may not have tried anything because I live at home and he didn't want my parents or sister hearing him (plus I was a virgin at the time). I believe your guy may still be interested, but isn't about to do anything you may not be comfortable with yet.

• If it's only your second date be cool it'll happen eventually hun don't rush it