This girl I'm dating is confused but she said she really likes me?

So I've been dating this girl for 2 months now. She just Got out of a relationship with her first love 3 months ago and I sensed they were still talking. I'm falling for her but she tells me she likes me a lot and her ex doesn't treat her like I treat her. I treat her like a woman and make her wanted.

I asked her if she was still keeping contact with him and she told me she hates him & hasn't spoken to him for a few weeks. This was a red flag to me cause she still spoke to him recently

It was a dumb idea but when she slept over I looked through her text messages and she was talking to 2 other guys. I asked her if she would like to be exclusive with me and she said she's confused with everything. Like she wants to be single and explore right now. Should I continue pursuing her and wait until she's ready?

What Girls Said 1

• Move on to someone else. Especially since you like her so much already, getting involved with someone who doesn't know what they want is a good way to get hurt and run around in circles and waste time. I'd say to leave her alone for now until she figures out what she wants.

What Guys Said 0