How to find girls to date when you're unattractive?

I'm 19 and I have only dated one girl. I am in good shape, I'm clean, I practice grooming, I dress nicely - all of the things that are supposed to make you look better, but I am still unattractive. Mainly because I'm short and I my face is very average. It's not for lack of trying, I've asked 4 girls out just this year. Online dating doesn't work because girls stop talking to me after asking how tall I am. Plus, I think online dating is mostly about casual sex - which I am not interested in. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 19 you have lots of time to date! I don't think being shorter is a deal breaker for women if the whole package is sublime. Some women will find your face attractive and some will not but that doesn't mean you are not nice looking, you're just not their taste, just as all women aren't your taste.

Best way to meet women is by just being out there socially. Church, clubs, grocery store, library, book store, just about anywhere where the public is. Hang in there, you'll meet someone and she'll find you just right!

What Girls Said 4

• Like what some of the other people said, go out to various places. Don't let your height get you down, if you act confident and seem to have your shit together girls will be attracted to you. For me I notice a guy's appearance at first, but what really gets me is their personality. I had this guy in one of my classes who looked to be 400 pounds and he had this big beard. I wasn't really attracted to him, but what turned me off completely way more than any physical looks was he was know-it-all and he respect other people's opinions. If he actually was nicer, I might have been willing to try going out with him. There are a lot of places you could go like the library, party, etc. Don't worry you'll find someone! Good luck! :)

• Stop everything you said is wrong I mean maybe some girls care about how tall you are and you should just be thankful because why be with someone that dosnt love you unconditionally and dating sites are not just for a one night stand first make it clear that thats not what your looking for and give yourself more credit =)

• How tall are you?

• 5'4. I'm like the same height as most girls. But girls say they want someone who is substantially taller than them.

• It's not like your five feet, I think you're fine. You'll meet somebody :)

• I hear ya. Where do you live lol? I'm also 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. I've never had sex before either. Just a few gropes and gave a blowjob. No nice guys want to pop my cherry. I'm not really pretty, but I'm not a dog either. I've never asked a guy out before either though, to be fair. But I'm too nervous too.

What Guys Said 0