My friend thinks that when a guy smiles at you he likes you and wants to sleep with you. She also thinks that every guy wants to sleep with her?

She has been out of the dating game. Just recently broke up with her partner of 13 years.

A little rusty I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• So I don't understand you're friend thinks this and you are not sure if she's right or not and you're asking us if she's right?

It's like saying every girl that calls you by your first name likes you and wants to sleep with you. It's just nonsense.

• your friend thinks*

• Yeah pretty much. I just think guys smile to be friendly.

They might think you are hot or just being friendly. They smile then forget about you.

She actually thinks every guy wants to shag her.

I remember when we were at this Pool Party and she kept getting turned down. She got so cut and took it personally.

I had to bring her down to earth and say not everyone you approach is going to like you. Especially if you don't wait for the right signals and outrightly approach them.

One guy she approached told her he was gay and when she found out he was lying full on confronted him about lying to her about it.

If it were me. I would have just let it go. Obviously he was not interested! Still feel amused when I think back to that.

She needs to learn not everyone you are attracted to is going to be attracted back.

What Guys Said 4

• wut?
    thought that was common courtesy.

• That is complete Bull Shit

• some mite just find you hot an want to see if your his kind of girl an want to date but there is that kind of guy that just wants the booty me i like to be with one women.

• I don't scowl at ugly girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol um a smile & eye contact is all part of common courtesy she needs to calm the fuck down

• I know. She does. When I mentioned some guy that smiled at me at this thing we went to.

She tried to get me to chat him up. That does not mean anything. Got no other signals and he did not come up to me.

Just smiled back and thought nothing of it. Even though I thought he was cute lol.