What is my "type" for guys? I'm thinking maybe I have no type for appearance but maybe personality. Its really hard to understand myself. Help?

I can't figure out what my type is because they all seem to be so different. The only common traits seem to be: being nerdy at something (soccer, gaming, computers) and being well spoken. I love quiet guys who always seem intriguing and unpredictable but also love not loud but outgoing guys with a good sense of humor. I looove tall guys but there's some who are also great being shorter than I. I love brunettes are black hair but I've seen some damn good blondes too. Naturally dark skin is awesome but pale guys are cute too. Bodies of a soccer or track guy are nice but so are basketball or football ones. Do I just not have a type on looks? Because I feel like I don't really care about looks that much. I always see the positive in someone's looks which makes them attractive to me. But the humor, nerdiness, intellectualism, is what really gets me every time. My friends flip me shit because they say I can do better But I don't know how to respond to that. They tell me I'm hot and should date this hot popular guy but he's like this flat character. I always like the nice guys. So what's this mean? I sort of don't get myself.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone has a "type", some people just like who they like. It doesn't mean anything if you don't define the type of guys you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Its okay not to like someone for their looks. I like how you're into personalities. 80% off a girls go for looks. But yeah its okay! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like your type is intelligent?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop worrying what ur friends think, looks are not the most important. what eva makes u intrested in a guy go wit it just take ur time. A guys personality is what matters.

0|0
    0|0