Ladies, how many roses do you like to receive in a Valentine's day arrangement?

How many roses should I do for Valentine's day? Dozen? Two dozen? Three dozen? More?
What do you think ladies? What looks sufficiently impressive?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Actually just one would be amazing! Last year he gave me one of the prettiest deepest Red Roses I have ever seen. It was waiting in a long stemed antique crystal vase just outside my bedroom door, I almost stumbled over it. It had a parchment card with "You are my one and only" hand lettered in calligraphy. It was better than a room full of roses to me because he went to all that work to sneak it into my house, find the vase, had the card lettered and found that one beautiful red rose. That rose lasted longer than any one he has ever given to me, so I know it was special.

• My fiance always gets me half a dozen lillies (my fave) and a single red rose (the symbol of eternal love) right in the center... :') he's such a ham. lol

• Only a single rose? Wouldn't, say, forty roses look more impressive in a vase?

• Roses dont share the same sentiment as lillies do for me... I mentioned once 10 years ago that they were my favorite and he never forgot... And every occasion (and sometimes just out of the blue) Ill come home to lillies and a single rose on my table :)

• A dozen should do the trick... but hey it depends on how much she likes roses :)

• its more impressive to a girl when its personalized to her, base on something only you two share, has a meaning to it.
    lets say its been 10 months since you've been together. give her 10 roses
    or if she mentioned two dozen is her lucky number. get her two dozen then.
    just make sure you put a note with it, telling her why that number.

• One red rose. Just one is enough for me but not everyone is like me, some prefer more flowers. Just in case, I would do a dozen.

• a dozen seems sufficient.
    send them to her work- all her co-workers are gonna be jellin'

• No... Just a nice note. :P

• Awww :) a dozen is special.. Two dozen is extra special :)
    You're sweet!

• I think you should get her around 10 really big pretty roses and send it to her office with a little note :)

• I don't care much for flowers. One would be more than enough.

• To be honest I think it would be sooo sweet to get 1 rose and a hand written note

• flowers are ice but i wouldn't want them it seems too older women like

• Only one. It wouldn't be impressive, but it would feel special.

• tbh for me it ain't about the number of roses, its more like wow they bought you roses 😍 hahhaha

• I never got any flowers for Valentine's... a single one given personally would be more than impressive.

Bottom line, it depends on the girl. One girl could be very impressed with a dozen roses, another girl could be overwhelmed. But since you seem like the extroverted type...

• 1 dozen is beautiful with some baby's breath, but more importantly something sincere written in the card.

• Too expensive. If you're dead set, stop at a dozen.

What Guys Said 2

• You're aware they charge 2 to 3 times as much for roses on Valentine's right?

Save some money and buy flowers more often.

• How deep is your wallet?