Crush confusion? Forhead kissing while I'm asleep?

I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and I have stayed at his house a couple of times ( nothing sexual happened) we just watched movies and kissed a lot. One time I was asleep and was woke up by him kissing my forehead, it felt really nice. But why would he do that? What would make a guy kiss a while she is asleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see some special magic going on as 'I was asleep' here, dear, and right under your nose, as you sleep and you doze, He-----Is nursing and nurturing a beautiful beguine you have both begun.
    With 'Nothing sexual happened,' he has a lot of respect for you for being this juicy apple at the top of the tree, hardest to grab and bite into. He finds you a chase, a challenge at the moment, and is just Enjoying your cozy company With 'We just watched movies and kissed a lot.'
    Keep him close to your heart, although not actually wear your heart on your sleeve. Keep him Interested and coming back for Not so much in store, but just For you, your cuddling and cozy moments of being with him at home, and by being not so easy here, dear, I think before long you could have him eating out of your hand with a possible partnership down the road, who knows.
    With 'Him kissing my forehead,' he is showing you how much he cares, loves to be with you and more than that, has this Respect he knows you deserve.
    Good luck, good work. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, you're doing fine with the divine.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 6

• that's a special gesture, I can imagine some guys might do it just because but take into light all the other things he does for you and how he is with you, around you, all those things into consideration, and then put it all together.

• Kissing on forehead when the girl is asleep means that the guy just don't want to lose the girl at any cost. He loves you from the deep inside of his heart. You're lucky girl :)

• this is difficult.
    He could some weird dude who likes to do stuff to sleeping girls.
    But more likely he probably tried to do something sweet by giving you a quick peck on your forehead while sleeping. But ended up looking like a fool. I've had that too.
    Trying to swipe a girl her hair behind her ear while she was sleeping so it wouldn't get in her eyes. but she was awake and started laughing lol. But meh it happends :p don't overthink it

• It's a sign of affection - there may or may not be romantic feelings there.

• Coz he likes u... Nothing to be worried...

• That guy truly likes you...

What Girls Said 1

• Ahh I'll try not too be the lonesome butter sourpuss!
    Hahah I'd say it just means he feels perfect in the moment that you're in his arms :)
    This one sounds like a keeper ! The little things like that make a huge difference :)