Shy guy problem at talking to girls?

I am the shy, silent type of person, I find it difficult to talk to girls. Like, really hard. I freeze there not talking at all. It's awkward for me and I can't get rid of it. Plus, I doubt I want to because bad things will follow... I-I don't want to have bad things happen. Do you think it's worth being with a girl or not? I think not but I will accept your answers and think about it if you say otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may have social anxiety. Check it out on YouTube. You're not alone, many girls feel the same way. Try approaching a girl via the internet, one that you don't see everyday. Get familiar with her then it won't be so bad when you meet in person. This has worked out for me with a guy.

• I-I doubt I will... are you sure it's safe? And... no intercourse thingies... please

• You can just be friends. It's possible to have a platonic relationship with a girl if you don't make it all about sex. That's not all we're here for you know. We have interests, hobbies, personalities. It's not all about sex.

• THAT! *points at her* Exactly my point! Your Honor, the witness is right!

What Girls Said 3

• You seem very afraid, which holds you back. They're just normal people, you know, even though they were born with a vagina.

• I-I just... do you still think it's worth talking and creating a relationship?

• I do think it's worth it.

• I will have to consider it

• 'Bad things will follow' such as what? :)

• The "s" word... No way I want that... no

• I never had confidence, I still have a ton of issues I need to work on but humans are constantly a work in process :)
      If you find it easier maybe try talking too them online :)

• O-Oh... no, I don't want them to start having feelings and hurt them. I would feel really bad

• I mean for me I would find that cute and adorable to be honest.

• Thank you... but that would be bad. And make my heart beat really hard and fast

• Y-Yes... you are quite friendly, appreciated

• Yeah I know thanks for that, good luck ;)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a shy quiet guy as well so I understand your troubles. In middle school I couldn't talk to any girls AT ALL but since then I've grown a lot and the only girls I have trouble talking to are my crushes.

It just comes with time and experience, for now, just hang with your friends and look into simply being friends with girls. You can't force any relationship if your not comfortable with them. The best relationships start as friendships, so simply just look into making friends for now, nothing nerve-racking.

• Got it, friend! Thank you :D I'm starting to doubt myself you know. Am I not interested in girls? Am I asexual? I mean, my friends are into 2 or even 3 girls! *shakes head* but they are big perverts...

• It's understandable I doubted myself a lot too, but I ensure you, it will become easier.

• its definitely worth it but just take your time buddy and work into it. once you become experienced you'll be giving your own advice to some other younger lad with the same problem.

• T-Thanks, I appreciate your time answering

• always be brave :)