Would you consider this a betrayal of friendship?

Would you consider it a betrayal if a friend practically took over and dangled herself right in front of him, every time, when hanging out with a guy she knows you had feelings for and slept with him, then got him to like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Had indicates that you no longer have feelings for him and also you slept with him. shouldn't really need an issue as if we all stop going with people because someone else has been there we would never get anywhere. I don't think it is a betrayal of friendship think about it this way, we can't help who we fall for.

• I said had now because this is past tense. Well neither can I and I fell for him to.

• She was aware of my feelings for him and knew the situation. I bet if you were in my shoes. You would not be feeling this way.

What Guys Said 1

• She's at least going out and getting what she wants.

• At my expense. It's what she does.

• Sorry, is he your property? Just because you slept with him doesn't really make him off limits.

What Girls Said 2

• If she knows you really like him and she personally doesn't like him that much then yeah that's a bitch move... And even if she did like him she shouldn't be rubbing it in your face

• If she was aware of your feelings then yes and more than one time is not an accident she's doing it on purpose id be annoyed