Latinas, do you all think that white guys are passionless and stiff?

It seems that there's a stereotype among Latinas that white guys are emotionless and don't really have a romantic side. Latin guys are seem as more romantic or whatever, which I don't necessarily see. Is this what y'all think of white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet again another generalization, yipee!
    I hadn't heard about this stereotype. I don't see how this would be true. Romantic men are everywhere it doesn't have anything to do with their ethnicity, origin, nationality, race, etc. Some might show it in a different manner and maybe because of culture it seems as though they aren't as romantic or whatever but I will not label a group of people a certain way just because of actions of a few. Romance and emotions can be shown in different forms, maybe the girls you heard this about have a different understanding of how they want these to be shown. I am one of those romantic girls that would love flowers, be told I'm wanted and appreciated , chocolates would make my day, but also giving each other the space we need is important. For another girl it would be something different. So no I don't believe this stereotype to be true.

What Girls Said 7

• That's a common stereotype that Latinas make and I say this as a Latina. There's a misconception that Caucasian men aren't passionate, aren't aggressive enough, can't dance and etc.

But hey.. there's a lot that do love you white boys, myself included.

• "White boys"?

• Yeah, I believe you're dumb enough to do it.

• 🍷🍷:)

• I don't think white guys are passionless. I just feel they are less approachable. Not all of them but most of them. I always feel like white guys don't like us Latinas.

• Why do you believe that white guys don't like Latinas? Some of the top sex symbols in American culture are Latinas.

• Well this is kinda funny. White guys think Latinas don't like them and latinas think white guys don't like them. Maybe we should both take a chance and approach one another.

• Funny tragic, maybe, considering how many missed opportunities there have probably been. I'm flirting with a Latina at school right now, and I get the feeling that she's surprised that I'm into her. So I think you're right that we're skeptical of each other. If you meet a white guy you like, don't be afraid to chat and flirt a little. You might be surprised at the outcome :-)

• White guys seem less unapproachable. Its a internal thing and i dont think white guys are passionless it just depends on the guy.

• Why don't you think white guys are approachable?

• I knew what you meant.

• Ask this girl out on a date. Show her your into her. Good luck I really hope it works out for you.

• Im latina and no i think they're romantic it just depends on the guy

• Haha... stiff, I have no problem if a fuy is stiff ;P
    I'm not a Latina, I'm black... and it's just a stereotype that white guys are stiff and boring. Just like the stereotype that they are the devils.

• As a black person, I would think you of all people would be averse to dabbling in cultural and ethnic stereotypes.

• Well, girls wonder why white guys are so unlikely to approach girls of other races and ethnicities, and honestly, a big reason is that we hear all of these negative stereotypes that those girls seem to believe about us. Makes us feel like we can't win with them.

• Stereotypes suck... because whenever I try talking to a white guy he would just looked at me and laugh. Saying he doesn't want to date a ghetto girl.
      I'm not "ghetto", I just listen to rap music... and I'm not like a ghetto girl.

• It's assumed.

• ass u me

• Okay, still not a white boy with issues.

• No, just a Latina with issues.

• That stereotype isn't just amongst Latinas.

• I already know that black girls have negative stereotypes about white guys, so that's not news. I only asked about Latinas, by the way.

• Do you know what it means when words are put in ""? Very wise... -_-

• You're very rude and I am totally rejecting you. I don't like you, so go and find another man.

What Guys Said 2

• From what I have been told Latina's don't like White Guys at all because they heard the song White and Nerdy, so nowadays they like guys from Taiwan and Uzbekistan.

• No you're thinking of the English . I'm still struggling with this term, 'emotional expression'. Is it a similar thing to feeling happy when you see a cup of tea?