Got back from visiting my girlfriend, and I'm confused about something. Advice please?

So at the moment, my girlfriend and I are kind of far from each other distance wise. She is working on moving closer to me. Anyway during the Christmas break I went and visited her and family. It was great seeing all of them. However one night she took me back to my hotel kind if early. It turns out after she dropped me off, she went and hung out with some friends of hers. She didn't tell me. I found because someone tagged her on Facebook that night. I feel upset. I traveled and spent a lot of money to see her. It felt like she didn't want to spend with me or she was embarrassed to have me around her friends.
Are my feelings justified here? I mean I don't want to sound like a jealous or controlling guy because I'm not. She can be with her friends. But it's the way this situation played out that upset me. Almost like she was trying to hide it. So should I feel upset? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, that's not right. I think you should speak to her.

• I think I should too. I'm just not sure how to bring it up.

• Just do it like something reminded you. Like watch an Christmas movie and say something like "I love this Christmas movie, i love Christmas full stop... oh yea that reminded me. How comes on Christmas you kinda left me for your friends?" not exactly like that, but you get the drift.
      Easier than just being in normal conversation and bringing it up randomly.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her if there was a certain reason for it, I can say I'd feel put off too for that.

What Guys Said 2

• well you are right. but of course she has some reasons , why didn't you think that she did this because she was jealous to tell you that you come and her friends see you? or maybe she wishes to has her own life with you? many possibilities there are and you should look to them with both eyes not only one , you should speak to her if you are curious about it. ask her but don't wait for an honest answer. somethings are better to be unkown.

• Your feelings are completely justified. Tell her how you feel exactly like you wrote.