Help am I ruining our relationship because I'm so shy and reserved?

Been dating this guy for a couple of weeks things have been going well. He continues to show interest in me but I don't understand because I'm so shy and reserved I'm worried he thinks I'm boring. He said he was looking for charm and personality. Can someone who is quiet and shy and sometimes doesn't have much to say have chchr or personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he'd would have thought you to be boring, he wouldn't have continued to show interest.

Quiet/shy people definitely have personality, and it's quite fitting they're also called 'reserved' because that personality is reserved for only few people.

• Sometimes I sti on our dates and I don't know how to start the conversation. I always have something to add to the conversation but I don't talk much about myself.

What Guys Said 2

• quite people are great listeners and thats an amazing trait specially in a girl

• You're already dating, I think that it's okay to try to feel less shy around him. There's no reason to be, just try to be a little more outgoing with him.

What Girls Said 1

• If he truly likes you for you, he'll stick around ☺️