Ladies: Best move to go from cuddling to kissing?

Alright ladies, here's the back story or skip to the bottom if you just want the question.

This girl and I like each other a lot but she used to date a guy I play basketball with. We both think it's not a good idea to date a friend's ex or an ex's friend so we've been hesitant to start something. I've decided to hell with it because he treated her like crap and I like her too much. Her, still hesitant.

A few months ago, it started with some cuddling and hugging. We both tried not being the one to make the first big move. That said, we ended up making out one night and it was great! But then she started pulling back a bit and went back to just cuddling. About 2 months ago, she decided to back off almost entirely. She said her feelings hadn't changed just too stuck with her idea of not dating an ex's friend.

We've continued to hang out regularly and recently, she's been showing signs of wanting to pick up where we left off. The last time she came over, she laid on my bed and commented on how comfy it was. So I laid next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She fell asleep in my arms and when she woke up, she didn't want to go anywhere. We just cuddled for a while but I chickened out of kissing her. I didn't want to do something that would make her run away. It was great just holding her again.

My question is, next time we cuddle, what's the best move, thing I can do where she won't be able to resist kissing me. Is there a spot to massage, should I kiss her neck first? Any tips are welcomed. Every time we've cuddled so far, she let's me rub her legs, thighs, stomach. She's never stopped me from putting my hand under her shirt or anywhere on her body except the 2 areas you can imagine where. So, what sensation, act would get you the most worked up and make you want to kiss a guy in these situations:
1) laying on couch with her legs over top of mine
2) laying on couch with her head on my lap
3) laying down spooning with me behind her

What Girls Said 1

• pull her in and just kiss.. ?

• Alright, so just don't be a chicken and go for it. LOL Thanks.

I guess if she's willing to cuddle with me again and didn't pull away when I put my arm around her, then there's no reason not to at least try to go for it.

What Guys Said 0