We were making plans for an 'afternoon delight' and then he disappeared. What gives?

I've been hooking up with someone for a few weeks. On Tuesday I asked if he wanted to get together on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. He said he'd get back to me. It's now Thursday evening and I haven't heard from him. Where did he go? Do I text him, or wait for him to get back to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since your just hooking up you have no obligations to him lol so he's probably busy or banging other girls too, guys like this usually never stick to 1 girl they like to have several booty calls in case 1 falls through.

• Yeah, this is pretty much how it is. I ended up texting, he said he'd been busy, then we made plans and got together a few days later.

What Guys Said 1

• If he knew the intention was for wed or Thurs and he hasn't said anything then you should text him.

What Girls Said 1

• My guess would be things weren't going as good as you may have thought.