Does he just want to be single?

He is sending me so many mixed signals that its tearing me apart. He isn't clingy which is a plus, we both do our own things. He says he isn't a jealous guy which is whatever, but at the same time I think he is because he hints things that tell me that he is jealous.
So the thing that is bothering me is that he makes plans with me, then completely ignores it or "forgets." Then reschedules me into a later time the same day. But not all the time. So it makes me feel that I'm the girl who goes over to his place at night to hang out and do whatever. But I don't want to be that girl. I have been the "go-to" girl before and it's not fun.

In the beginning of us seeing each other, it was amazing. We went on dates, and we talked everyday and hung out almost everyday. But now it just seems like all he wants to do is have a boys night and he barely texts me. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't mind that he hangs with his boys, but when we make plans, then turns it around and changes it, it bothers me.

Tomorrow night, its our friends birthday and apparently they are having a boys night, I'm kinda hoping they go to the same place I'm going too since we all love that bar. So I guess we will see what happens. But my crush texted me tonight asking to hang out after he gets out of hockey, but then tells me he's going to bed around 9pm because he's super tired... then why would he invite me over? It's annoying.

But to me I just want to go over and see him since we haven't seen each other in three days. But then again I don't because I want to play whatever this game is playing with me back. I just want to see if he actually cares and likes me like he says he does. He tells me he likes me a lot and this and that, and makes future plans with me, but yet those are just words. I need action to prove it.

what should i do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You can't change what he does, you can only determine if your needa are being met. If you aren't happy with the relationship then talk to him about, but you may have to end it if it isn't the kind of relationship you want.