So, if you're hanging out with your crush and suddenly you feel that moment you're about to kiss. Would it ruin the moment if your crush went to get a gum and came back?
My crush and I are good friends right now. We've cuddled and kissed a couple times but are taking things very slow. Whenever I sense she wants to kiss me or whenever I feel like going for it, I suddenly feel very self conscious about my breath. Even if I brushed and used mouthwash before she shows up, I still wonder. I wouldn't want to ruin the start of a possible relationship with somehow having bad breath during our first few make out sessions. So, I've either chickened out or just taken the risk, but I wonder if I should just get up and go get a gum whenever I feel we're about to kiss.
- No, but offer her one too, she's thinking the same thingVote A
- No, it wouldd be an appreciated gestureVote B
- Yes, the moment would pass because I walked awayVote C
- Yes, because I've added pressure by getting a gum, the kiss should happen naturallyVote D
- Forget the gum and just go for the kissVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Ruined moment, both because you left and because it shows lack of confidence. Huge turn off.0