What do you guys think of interacial dating?

Honest opinions about this topic. Would you do it? What do you think

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! I'm Black/Hispanic and my boyfriend is White. I don't care about his race, though. My friend introduced us so it's not like I knew what he looked like beforehand. I have dated White and Black guys before. I tend to date White guys more, though, because I live in a predominantly white community so there's not too many colors to choose from, haha.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've dated guys of all different races. As long as I like the person, race does not matter to me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its great, I'm Mexican and I'm currently with a white (Irish) guy. You just find out more about one another's culture.

2|0
    1|0
  • It's the same as any other dating and I've done it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! :) I never dated anyone before but I am open to any race

1|0
    1|0
  • I love interracial dating. I have dated several black men and I'm white. I like being with them and seeing people stare doesn't bother me at all! You like who you like! Nothing wrong with that!

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• honest opinion? why is this question even asked though. who cares what others think. as long as you love that person it shouldn't matter.

2|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter at all? I don't think people should even really think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it at all. Don't see why anyone would have a beef with it.

1|0
    1|0
  • I've still fine with it like I was the last 50 times this question was asked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please this isn't the 1850's. I would smash anything in a skirt irregardless of race.

0|1
    1|0