Chivalry - is it even possible today?

I come across girls complaining all the time that chivalry is dead.

Is chivalry even possible today?
Women have fairly similar opportunities to men, in terms of academic, occupational and social.

Give us some examples of what your hidden expectations are!

PS: I find that many girls don't even say "thank you" or smile when a man opens the door for them. They just get back to talking to their chic friends or their phones.

Most Helpful Guy

• is it dead? maybe. but thats because women are bitches in todays world. they get offended over a nice gesture.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope not I'm very old school I want to be in the kitchen and have myself and my home clean and looking beautiful. My man is in charge and is treated like a king as long as he keeps his queen happy

• I don't expect much. Just put down the freaking toilet seat and don't leave little pee puddles on the bathroom floor. Do that and we're good. I live with savages.

What Guys Said 2

• Acts of deference and kindness between equals are, by definition, not chivalrous.

• Chivalry is neither possible nor desirable. Men are fed up with tolerating bullshit feminist double standards. Women asked for equality and they are going to get it.