Girls would you break up with a guy who only texted once per week?

Would you break up with a guy who only texted you once a week.

0|1
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. U haven't mentioned whether or not we're communicating in any other ways.
    Do we see each other often in person?
    Are we on the phone a lot?
    Do we speak on any other social media apps?

All these need to be taken into account before I can simply say NO.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I need daily communication. I wouldn't be with a guy who is not willing to text or talk on the phone at least once per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would not be okay with that. My bf and I text almost every day. I don't care if we go like 2 days without texting, but I would at least like a "Hey! What's up?" kind of text to at least let me know that he was thinking about me. I don't get to see him until weekends because we live in different towns and go to different schools so I'd at least like to be able to communicate with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well is there a reason why it's only once a week? Like is he away on business or something? Do we interact with each other at all?

I'm a big texter so that may be an issue, but if I'm actually seeing him during the week then it's different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup because he doesn't text? Are you crazy I hate text so I would be good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if he interacts in other ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I need 1 text a day, my bf and I talk on our lunch breaks. I don't need a million just a how's you're day? We have this thing "what's the word of the day". One word that describes how things are going. But we talk before bed every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would seriously seriously consider it.

My boyfriend only texts me once a day if I'm lucky. And not just one texting session... like, one text message. I'm considering leaving because of that. We don't get to see each other often and I need the communication.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i know i would lol. if thats like all she did.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girl refuses to text me and I see her maybe 2 times every 3 weeks , still with her

0|0
    0|0