Going through a phase where your not intrested in anybody?

SO that summed up my year of 2014. I literally didn't wanna date ANY guy, wouldn't check out a guy, I simply was not interested in anybody.

Is that usually normally? to go through a time where your simply not looking AT ALL

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... Im also tired of women, relationships and all that crap. Its draining. I will get a hooker or one night stand more then anything else. I know its bad but I am also not that interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I think everyone has moments like that sometimes I'm just like f all these thots don't look my way

What Girls Said 2

• I had a few moments like that. Totally normal in my opinion.

• Yeah I think it's normal, I was in that phase last year too. I lost interest in a lot of things though, it was weird. I wasn't intrested in going out with friends, dating, I just kinda wanted to be alone. I'm getting better now though, like I'd like to have a boyfriend it's just I get really bad social anxiety