Do you think tattoos are ugly?

I personally think they are unattractive but if I ever got one I would get a small one.

• Yes
    19% (4)8% (1)15% (5)Vote
  • No
    57% (12)23% (3)44% (15)Vote
  • Only small ones are ok
    10% (2)8% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • I like them as long as they are not visible when you have clothes on
    5% (1)15% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • Results
    9% (2)46% (6)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think one or two smallish tats are bad or ugly as long as they're tasteful and meaningful to their owner.
    As for me, no tattoos here nor do I plan on getting any. Well, other than the pencil point tattoo on my left inner elbow I got (accidentally) in the third grade! Still pretty visible! Oh my, I doha e a tattoo, does that make me a rebellious bad person too? = ]

One thing I think is funny is when people talk about their tattoos as their art. I always ask th of they did the tat themselves? 99% would have to say no, sours someone's art on you, you just collected it! Just saying cause it sounds funny when they say it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I always ask them if they did the tat themselves?

I dislike autocorrect sooo much!

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah it depends on what it is and the size of course, as well as where it is.
    I wouldn't mind getting a few sometime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get one, but I'm so in love with this one...
    www.inspirationsweb.com/.../...rationsweb.com_.png

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on the tattoo. If it's something meaningful that is done well it can be very attractive but there are some that look trashy or like a drunken mistake, those are not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd much rather prefer them to be small. They aren't unattractive, really... but sometimes they're tacky or obnoxious. They can be REALLY COOL sometimes, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 6, the only one visible is behind my ear... And the 2 on my hips if I wear a shirt that drifts up... Nobodys ever said they dont like them or that theyre ugly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the tat, and where its located. But as a whole, no I don't find tattoos unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're fascinating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cool! I don't have any tattoos but when someone got one... Its art and some people have interesting tattoos... Just a few but if people have more then 3 for me its unattractive then..

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're beautiful. i'd like to have one actually but will be a problem when i apply for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I find them nice especially the tribal designs

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos express who you are, I mean yes it comes to a point where some people are stupid with it, but if the art looks fine on a fine person, well lets just say ill get butterfly's 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos although I will never get one

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally voted for no but I meant small ones are okay. It's really gross in my opinion when guys have a lot, but little ones, or even one big one are attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Tattoos are awesome. Haven't gotten one yet, but will sometime next month

0|0
    0|0
  • they're unatttractive only if they DON'T reflect sth about your personality/character

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if it was like one or something I mean most men in my family have at least one tattoo because are or were military.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome if they're well done. I appreciate good art so I'd say quality over everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they identify you as common and wouldn't get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly isn't the right word. But im not a fan of them

0|0
    0|0