Do you Date people younger than you?

My friend is leading this girl on out of a breakup because she scares him. She post about him all over social media everyday and put his last name on all her pictures, talks about having kids with him publicly, has his information on her social media. do you see this as crazy? She just graduated last year

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, yeah. That has nothing to do with age and everything to do with obsession. Unhealthy, at that. I've been known to fb stalk (as in, I'd check his page daily) but never went that far. Any fantasies I held remained in my head, not for all the world to see.

• Thank you!!! My friend won't even accept her friend request lol he talks to another girl that's much maturer and a blind person can feel that

• And that's what he should go on doing. If it ever becomes physical, like actual stalking, he can try to get a restraining order, but proof is needed for that.

As for the original question, yes I've dated younger people, the youngest being 18 when I was 26. I'm 31 now and my partner is 27.

What Guys Said 3

• She's a little clingy but I wouldn't say crazy, some guys dig that much attention

And I don't think its the age thing
    I'm dating a 19 yr old right now and she's not like that. As a matter of fact she gives me a good amount of space for me to keep missing her

• He's 35 she just turned 19. But it's crazy to me because she hasn't met none of his family I mean that scares me when you go on every social media and see your name all over the page after a month of dating. Publicly saying she want a baby by him

• Some girls in my age range and younger, are annoying as fuck. I find the company of an older woman to be much more pleasant.

• I mean this chick annoys people on fbook. She haven't met the guy fam at all I mean they haven't been together for a year and she act like she still in high school

• Yeah that's pretty damn irritating

• A year younger, maybe two if I really liked her but I would not date anyone with a bigger age gap.

What Girls Said 4

• My bf is 2 years younger than me. He's mature for his age and we fit each other perfectly. <3 I don't care that he's younger than me.

• Uh... I don't know if that's an age difference problem. Sounds more like a crazy girlfriend problem to me. Personally, as of now, age difference makes me uncomfortable. So no more than 1 year younger, and no more than 2 years older, for me. It's not that I'm purposely denying someone a chance, it's just I don't feel attracted to someone who's in their early 20's.

• I do sometimes.
    But no younger than 13, and no older than 16

• I think your question should be "is this b**** crazy?" Lol jk