Do guys like short girls, like 5 ft?

well i am 5 ft and i kinda like tall guys but i wonder if tall guys will ever like me. what do u guys think?

• Yes
    89% (17)91% (21)90% (38)Vote
  • No
    11% (2)9% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Any one else?

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife isn't 5 ft.
    And , yes, I love her.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• yeeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • No you need to be 2'10 or shorter.

1|1
    0|0
  • i believe most guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 ft is not short for a lady... when u hear heels it will balance... i dont like a couple in which a lady is taller than man..

1|1
    1|0
  • Height isn't important to me,#

5'0 - 5'6 - 6'0, as long me and the girl have chemistry and are compatible then that's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I'd prefer she be at least 5'2". Any shorter than that and things become awkward. I would still date her, but I would be reluctant at first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go below 4'8 and im fine

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes, height is not a problem for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Yes yes.. B)
    The thing that matters is that she has boobs :p

0|0
    0|1
  • I voted yes, but I am generally indifferent on height unless you are too tall or too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is too short man

0|0
    0|1
  • Being a guy that's 6'7" or taller maybe I don't know haven't been measured in a while as long as I don't have to crouch down too much to kiss a girl I'd say she's tall enough although the tallest girl I've ever been with was 5'6" when we broke up

0|0
    0|2
  • ok to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • yup , men do like short women. But why do even short women like/want tall men? Hve some mercy on short men... they need love as well :-)
    may i ask whats your ideal height of man?

1|0
    0|0
    • i dont really care if a guy is short or nt. the fact is the guy i am crushing on is tall like 5.11 or 6.

• oh Wow, thats a nice height for Indian guys... but have you considered what would short men do if even short women won't want/like them.. tall women already dislike/don't want them.

• im more attracted to tall girls and im considered tall here too.

0|0
    0|0
  • it might sound strange but i have a fetish for short girls. all my loved ones were short.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm the same height and most have my boyfriends have been over 6' with 2 of them being over 6'3"

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think height is much of a guy thing.
    It's more the other way around.
    You like tall guys.
    There's your answer.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0" and dated a 6'5 man. We dated for 18 years then went our own ways. He loved me being short! Anywhere we went people would sure look our way!

1|1
    0|0
  • I sure they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, we're the same height :) Most guys LOVE short girls! Makes me pity the tall girls.

0|0
    0|0