Guys how would you feel if a girl did this to you?

you guys are making out heavily almost half naked and the guy pulls down his trousers and reveals his ''man parts'' you get upset, raise your voice at him, walk away and almost cry, he gets really upset but says he is sorry later on... how would that make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd feel I had gone too fast for her.

What Guys Said 4

• lol would be devastated and hate my guts lol would buy her a diamond to try and make up for my mistake

• I'd scratch my head, shrug and go play some videogames... Sex isn't the only nice thing in the world

• i'd be confused as fuck!
    making out half naked for a while, what do you expect?

• Why would you raise you voice and cry? You could've just said "I'm not ready yet". Or something else. I would be pissed but I would apologize. Also it depends, is this guy your boyfriend or just friend?

What Girls Said 4

• I can honestly say that has never happened to me.
    Before even the first kiss I fess up to the guy about what I will do, and what I won't do.
    First date fucking never happens with me.
    No!
    I might be willing to do a HJ or BJ if I find him attractive enough, and my mood is right.
    If not I'm damn sure not going to enter into a hot make out session.
    That way these stupid rejections don't occur and feelings don't get hurt.
    He was impulsive, wrong, but you were sending signals.
    You should know better at your age.
    Guys are honest and forward about sex, we fuck around and then blame the guy.
    BS!
    Just saying.

• Didn't you post this the other day/week haha?

• Having seen something so hard and throbbing, why would you ever want to raise your voice and walk away crying!!

• Probably confused. May I ask why you cried?