Forced conversions in relationships?

Why are the majority of people so ignorant on here to think that if you date a religious person they will forcefully convert you to their religion? Sure, they might mention it to you here and there but that's them showing that they love you. I mean if eternal life was possible without sickness, hurt, hatred and lies wouldn't you want your partner to know? I mean, if my partner was religious and I wasn't and they didn't try to convert me I'd be questioning if they really loved me due to the fact that you know they wouldn't even try to get me to share in eternal life. I mean how much have you got to truly hate a person to not tell them that. Forced conversions don't happen in 1st world countries. They happen in middle eastern countries but not here. People are so ignorant and don't know what they're talking about.

What Girls Said 1

• Its wrong , please never force your religious beliefs on someone! This has been done over the centuries with disastrous results

• Such ignorance ahahahahaa

What Guys Said 1

• Because many religions require that. We assume that the religious person actually follows their religions teachings.

• "Forced conversions don't happen in 1st world countries. They happen in middle eastern countries but not here."

Sure not forced by violence, but forced as in "you're can't marry my son/daughter unless you convert".

• I hardly doubt that. Although I can't give you evidence for every Christian denomination (not faction, so ignorant you don't even know the name" I can give you what the bible teaches. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 gives us a description of what love really is. 2 Corinthians 9:7 teaches us not to be under any compulsion to give to anything. This includes ourselves to God. So you cannot actually forcefully convert someone. There are many different verses for example 2 Corinthians 3:16-18 tells us of a joyful experience of being a christian. There is no possible way to be joyful in a forceful way so therefor forced conversions are not possible

• "not faction, so ignorant you don't even know the name"

So stupid you don't even get that it's intentional...

"Although I can't give you evidence for every Christian denomination" - Neither can I.