She called me crazy and now she came back and begged me to give her a chance to make up, what should I do?

I dated a girl and we were talking for a while. It seemed fun at first but then she became needy and I could not get her off me.

She started setting a lot of rules with me and it annoyed me, I felt like being chained. So I started interacting less and less with her. Plus the more I showed how I loved her, the more she wanted from me and she expected me to conquer her which seems stupid to me at my age range, 22-25 years old.

So she started an argument with me how we can only be friends and so on. I said that even as friend she would take advantage of me and that I already had enough friends. I either date her or I do not see and talk with her at all. That's what I told her.

She went mad, called me crazy and stopped talking with me after unfriending me on Facebook. I kept calm and told her that's it was not really nice what she did and no one deserves being called crazy. After that I told her that she was not a bad person and she should not expect fairy tails from relationships.

Now she comes back to beg me to give her another chance. But I fell tired or somehow frozen and I scared of going further with her. I am not pissed off at her, it was way too immature and obvious what she did. No use getting upset over nothing but getting her make gives me goose bumps.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you know perfectly what to do.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't go back to her. Obviously she's controlling and crazy! Please I hope you didn't go back to her. You are not her child and she is treating you like one. You should not have rules. Women should not treat they're partners like they are their children.

• She might be pmsing or on her period. I'm on mines and it suckkkkks. OMMMG :'(

• Sounds like you know you dont want to go there but feel bad for her my advice is leave her be she sounds crazy

• She's all over the place because you don't tell her straight that she's not what you're looking for. Just tell her and end it, put an end to her misery. It's the nicest thing you can do for her

• Well, she is nice, looks good and has a good sense of humor. But she can be really difficult at times and the main problem I have is that I do not know how to give her what she wants and she goes crazy. For me she gives me what I want. But by going nuclear on me she only pushes me further.

• You two are not a match. Move on

What Guys Said 1

• let someone else deal with her, you obviously don't want too lol.