I bet you will laugh when you read this, and go like WTF?

lol this girl is really insane, and she even thinks i believe her lies... alice in wonderwalnd thats how i will call her. Alice and i have been dating for a couple of months, and alice just wanted me to call her after treatening to call the police about some stupid ass shit. So alice told me she is scared for me, and 30 minutes later she tells me she isn't scared of me. Alice also says, that she told me she had a bf , who happened to call her everyday, and gave her a necklace, because she didn't wanted me to come over, so this guy is pretending to be her bf, because she doesn't want me to come over. but i did come over to her place and alice and i ended up having sex more than once, even telling me how good i am.. i went to wonderland with her. but soon i was kicked out of wonderland because alice got pregnant from me, and she turned into an evil soul sucking paracite, who completely ruined me. than eventually she miscarried and i was the devil in reincarnation while she was just plain old alice again, back in her wonderland. now she doesn't want to see me but starts japping about visiting wonderland in 6 months from now, but for now she is with a new guy, i bet she will break her old record, from 6-8 guys last year, just happy alice didn't give me any std's. so tell me, without laughing to much, this girl is competely insane right... she lies, manipulates and dates men like she is smoking sigarets, every hour a new one. she asked me, 2 guys is a lot, you and... , i asked her, what about him... 2 guys is a lot? bla bla bla bla, i bet if i would call some other names, she would end up saying , so 8 guys is a lot in 1 year? come one tell me she is crazy... she says im crazy and i start to believe her, i must be crazy that i take all this bullshit and these lies from her

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Why would you pursue anything with her when it was kind of obvious she had issues to begin with? She needs a psych evaluation asap. Seems like you dodged a bullet. Now leave her be.

• i dodged a 50 cal bullet if you ask me, ooh i told her that she needs help, but in her view i need help because she is perfectly normal, and im crazy. tell me, is it normal when im dating her and im never allowed to sleep over at her place, but some old friend comes over who likes all her pictures on FB, and he can sleep there. SHE IS OUT OF HER MIND, and everyone warned me about her, her aunt, her colleagues, her friends, and now she is painting them black. that her married aunt dates other men , wish i had never met her, wish i had never sticked my dick in her, im really lucky that i didn't get a STD. poor guy she is dating now, she will cheat on him 2. lol she even says she didn't wanted me over, thats why she got that bf she would never see, but eventually ends up having sex with me 4 times, and the poor bastard is calling her in between our 2 sex sessions on 1 evening. She acts like everything is ok, no wonder her ex wants to take away his child from her, hope he manages to

• I think you got a great catch, now run quick she won't release your missing for.2 seconds

• can you explain your comment to me?

• today she saw me with another high quality girl, and i just said Hi to her but she didn't say anything back and looked quit upset and shocked. Yesterday on the phone after raging for 30 minutes , she said, that it was over and we could just say a normal Hi, when we see each other. i think she is actually quit upset, i do want this girl , but she needs to change her ways. what do you think of her reaction, the girl i was with said it ment she is jealous, but she will not show it. she isn't that type of girl, because she has guys running after her normally

• she's not going to show she's jealous, your asking for trouble if you want to stick around for crazy chick

• That makes no sense. Sorry, didn't laugh.

• neither does it to me

• I didn't laugh... However, I did say "WTF it's way too long!" :D! ciao!! ~ :D!

• im sorry , i can write a book about our 6 months and call it, my date with the devil, no seriously, i didn't laugh either writing this. i really love this girl but she seems to hate me, and straight away started seeing someone else. after i wrote some horrible stuff about her on fb, she got pissed, and actually instead of blocking me from all scoial media, started adding me again. makes sense right? no it doesn't, having a normall convo isn't possible , but this shit is ok with her. im going to try the 30 day nc rule, probably torturing myself, its either that or her calling the police as she said about some time lies she comes up with

• I actually just fell asleep lulz. You want some cheese with that whine?

• well you must have a boring life then, wanna swap places?

• Dude... You dodged a bullet!!! Run far far away from crazy chick!!!

• i think the same, she is actually sending an army of admirers at me, people threatening me,, and she says she is scared of me, i never threatened her or gave her any foul names. and just because i post some angry stuff of her, that she wants to be private, she wants to call the police. she lies and manipulates and even says bad things about her former friends and family members when i tell her that they warned me for her insane behavior. one day she will get a STD or meet the wrong person, and i can't wait till her ex gets out of jail, that will be fun, he already tried to take his little girl away from her and he will try it again. she loves no one, not even her own daughter or herself. she is a sad lonely girl who constantly needs validation from others on how good looking she is, see her fb pictures, its always about her

What Guys Said 6

• yeah im so lost hahaa.

• I lost my dick in her vagina 2, but he eventually got out that black hole, and managed not to get any diseases, im so gratefull :D by the way her family is disfunctional, her aunt says she fucks dicks like she is cutting trees, and she says the same thing about her aunt. and in the end they both pretend like all is ok, i think im the only sane person she has ever met XD

• i went dizzy basically

(wall of text)

• And this is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

• well my dick is very gratefull to god, that he didn't get super AIDS, or mega Herpes.

• ... Just... She's off her rocker, bro...

• tell me something man, i tried talking to her on the phone but it was a one way direction, she said she has just been dating 2 guys last year, me... , than i said another name: ooh yeah him as well, funny part is, she thinks im crazy and stupid. i really dont believe her little lies, and if i ever see her with her new fling ( if i get that chance, ) because he probably won't last long either, ill spit them both in the face. like yaddayaddsays, never stick your dick in crazy, no matter how hot she is. i dont want to end up with an amputated dick

• Dude... Run and get a restraining order

• well i think that would be best, she is also sending over some crazy kids at me, trust me, if one these fuckers gets to close to me, i stab them in the neck, kick in her door and cut her in such ways everybody will think she is a guy. no serious, i should get a restraining order and call child protection services , she is a worthless mother, and she always finds a way to justify her abnormal behavior. to her its ok, that she leaves me for another guy , calling him her boyfriend, lol she just met this guy, she is petathic, but well at least i know who she got it from, from her mother, she is stupid, and if she thinks i let her torture me some more, ill kick in her front door and give her a real reason to be scared of me.

• Someone has been overdoing the crazy pills...

• no i just took one anti depressant , thats it, but i have been talking to alice on the phone, must say it was a funny conversation... she: bla bla bla bla , me:... yes, but... she: bla bla bla dont speak. fellt like jerry springer was on the phone with me