Why do guys like to push the limit with girls?

I have been going out/hanging out with a guy on 3 dates already. We had a movie and pizza night and barely watched the movie. we hooked up and talked/cuddled instead. when we were first hooking up he tried to go further and further sexually, or as much as he could get by with. I told him we don't have to go all speedy Gonzales. he understood but why did he try to be like that where the first 2 dates all we did was kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• he was horny and it was all happening in the heat of the moment.

What Guys Said 3

• He wanted to know how far you wanted to go. Why because its human nature to understand what is pleasing to us. ( ehh more or less)

• Girls control the pace, always. So he's just doing a "heat check".

• what was the setting like? im imagining dimmed lights... you too in eachothers arms at one of your homes...
    i think the environment was speaking for it self :P

What Girls Said 1

• OH MY GOSH
    I get you sooooo much
    I think its just that guys are sooooo horny like literally! I think slowly it will go down when your relationship will get stronger and the sexual attraction won't be the main thing of the relationship.