When my ex says she'll think about it?

I broke up with my ex around late November, not on bad terms, i contacted her around the Christmas period and had a little bit of small talk, after this i was told some things and reacted by firing off an angry text message when out drunk and we had a blazing row that lasted two days, i managed to calm things over and we have spoke a couple of times since.

I asked her to meet me for a bite to eat and she asked why? Which i thought was weird, so i just made had a private joke with her and said we'd have plent to catch up on, she said she'll think about it, due to having a lot on, exams and things, which to be honest is part of the reason things ended.

I'm at a position where most people will says that was a brush off but she's the type of girl that would just out right ignore it if she wasn't at least a bit interested, so i guess my question is what do i do next... Just wait it out? Contact her in a few days?

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own heart, there is usually motive in mind when you find that you Make Contact again and ' A little bit of small talk talk.' However, sometimes things go somewhat sour And-----Reacted by firing off an angry text message when out drunk...
    She may have had this change of heart because of This Part and is giving you something of your own to think about for now anyways with Her-----She said she'll think about it. She may still be miffed and making you sit Still in your own juices right now while she Still is Sitting in her own at this point in time.
    She could very well be 'A bit interested' so for now, leave things alone, let her contact you when she has Thought 'About it' and simply, politely and patiently tell her: Okay,_, when you find time, call or text me.
    Good luck. xx

• Once broken it can't be properly repaired.
    I'd suggest putting her in your past and moving on to someone who actually wants you. You're wasting your time on this girl

What Guys Said 0