Do white men only prefer slim black women?

Ok so ever since I can remember I've found white men hot. I don't know why but I'm just drawn to them. I like all races by the way if a guy is hot he's hot but I don't know I just really am into white guys. Hot ones. However what I've noticed is that they like either slim, darker I guess more 'ethnic' looking girls. I'm medium complexion just like a normal brown bordering on 'fair' and I'm curvy (I have weight to lose - gonna hit the gym just now actually) but I have an hour glass shape and I know that I'll never be skinny like a model so does that mean white guys wouldn't look at me if I weren't skinny skinny? I think I'm pretty and I've seen a few give me the look but never approach:( do white men only like skinny black girls? Do I need to manage expectations and know my dating pool is small till I shed some more weight. I'm not obese or anything but just not thin. I mean of course the white man is not the ideal but I would just like to be able to feel like I can get any guy I fancy regardless of race and right now I'm all for vanilla.

• yes
  • no
  • depends ( explain )

Most Helpful Guy

• I may be -way- off. But this is what I suspect.

A small group of white guys have a black girl fetish. They likely go for 'thick' black girls, and have it in their heads that black girls are thick and curvy compared to white girls.

I'd actually say people are -too worried- about "being someone's fetish". My partner is a hetero woman. She only likes guys. She also likes tall guys. Does that mean I'm being objectified because I'm a tall guy? No, our relationship goes beyond that. If someone has a more specific type, and you're it, and that's all they care about, yeah, that's crappy. If they have a specific type, and you're it, and they get to know you and you connect on other levels, hey, great. Worse things in life then turning your partner on like crazy, right?

Back to the rest of white guys. Most guys don't care very much about color in their partners. They think about it less then women do. They go for 'attractive' no matter what race. But their preferences don't vary. They don't go for white girls who are hourglasses or petite Asian girls, or thick black girls. Whatever body shape they like, that's what they like, whatever her color is.

In north america, the -average- white guy's ideal build is slimmer than the -average- black guy's ideal build. There's overlap, but that's the averages. So yes I think there's some truth that -average- white guys like relatively thin girls, whether they're white, black, Asian, etc.

The black girls I find most attractive often complain they are being told they need to gain weight by their friends and family.

• I am black. I think your comment was really profound and i agree. Especially "The black girls I find most attractive often complain they are being told they need to gain weight by their friends and family." This is very true. Well done. :)

What Guys Said 7

• So many white guy questions lately lol. It depends on the guy. I think most men in general prefer thin to medium built women.

• I like thicker black girls. I don't have a context for what you mean by bigger though

• Bigger like an South African size 38 don't know what that is in the UK? But yup that's bigger

• I'm not sure how that'll look to comment

• Some prefer larger women.

• I don't know

• Doesn't matter what size they are to me.

• Well, as a white man, I can say that I also like slim Asians, and slim whites, and slim mexicans, and slim arabs... So, we don't only prefer slim blacks..

All joking aside, as long as you got an attractive face and not obese, which you say you're not, then you don't have to worry. Although, you may have to do the approaching to land the white guy you want. He may not let you know he's interested, so, sometimes, just gotta make the move yourself. If it works out it works out... But eventually you'll find one that likes you back.

• I like skinnier girls period. Whether it's black white or Asian.

What Girls Said 3

• I am in the same boat as you. I'm curvy, medium/fair skin and I prefer white guys. I also question why they don't approach? I have many white guy friends, but I doubt that they want much more than that. I'm starting to think they some get scared of us because they assume that all black females are ghetto, loud, or harsh.

Not all of us are like that, and like you, I know I will never be skinny.

Stay strong !

• These type of questions be dumb as f*ck. How can 1 white man or how can 10 white men speak for ALL white men. Same for all races when y'all imbeciles ask dumb ass questions asking a person to have an opinion of entire ethnic group/race.

• Thank you for your enlightening answer. Most studies don't speak for all variables but they deduce a general conclusion based on received data. However you're just such a genius I'll take your well thought out answer into consideration! Thanks Einstein this imbecile would be lost without you! Maybe you could do a study on rude ass anonymous b*tches who would rather open their big ass mouths than just ignore what they deem to be beneath them and enlighten me so I don't generalise all anonymous posters?

• LMAO

• The right guy will like you for you and won't care about your size or race.