He started making excuses to stop Fri and Sat sleepovers?

I've been seeing a guy for 3 months. We were spending time together 2-3x per week. Now it's 2x since he stopped weekend dates. I always sleepover the nights we see eachother. We both have weekends off and until a month ago, he looked forward to having me sleep over on Fri, and if Fri didn't work for one of us, he asked to see me Sat. We did that for several weeks because we both enjoyed sleeping in late and getting brunch the next day. He seems to have lost interest in our weekend routine. He has been sick or felt down for the past 3 Fri and Sats. The last time I asked about seeing him on Fri or Sat, he suggested Sun night instead, said he was feeling down. The next day, on Sat, he said he felt much better and said he looked forward to seeing me Sunday. If it weren't for the fact that he spends both of those nights chatting with me frequently until he's ready for bed, I would have thought he was seeing someone else. He's basically doing Netflix movie marathons both nights. But why wouldn't he want to include me? Who knows, maybe he is seeing someone and is ignoring the other girl to text me. I can't pretend to be unavailable on weekdays because we both attend a meetup event at least twice a week. We usually go on a dinner date afterward those events, go for a walk, then sleepover. If there's one event that week, we still hang out a second time that week. What's the best way to ask why he stopped seeing me on Fri/Sats without pressuring him? I want him to see me those days because he wants to, not just to appease me. Also, what's the most tactful way to ask if he's been seeing someone else? In the beginning, he said he wasn't seeing anyone else, but since we're not official at this point, that might have changed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell him exactly what you wrote. You noticed that the routine has changed. Ask why. If you want to be exclusive, then you tell him that.

What Guys Said 1

• Why assume cheating? He's probably tired of these sleepovers already since it's only been 3 months you've been together.

What Girls Said 1

• he's seing someone and is gearing up to end it with you