I need advice! I can't figure out what to do about this girl that I have been talking to. She is moving away now am I supposed to give up?

I have been talking to this girl for months and have been crushin hard but we never got to meet until yesterday. The date was amazing! All of the things I liked about her came to reality. I have never felt so comfortable with anyone. I am beginning to have feelings for her. She is now moving across the country. She said she would see me when she visits and she said she might move back if things don't go well there. I only got to see her once. I don't know if I should keep talking to her while she is away and I don't know if I should just give up. I tend to get attached easily and im a hopeless romantic so I try and take that in to consideration and it makes it hard to figure out what the f*** to do. The fact that I only met her once bothers me because I have feelings for her already. I'm so confused and thought I'd give this a try. Holla back with some advice please?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Is this the only girl you've ever had a crush on in your whole life? The answer is probably no. That means there will be another crush that comes along. It was a first date. Everything went right and seemed perfect because you are crushing hard on this girl. But if she is moving, then move on with your life, and if she happens to move back, then so be it. If not, then you're not missing out on life waiting for someone else that may never come back.