What should I do if my boyfriend does not make time for us?

We're in a long distant relationship, so indeed we need extra time to spare together by speaking on the phone, face timing, etc., but what if he is "too busy", cleaning the house, going to the gym, working, and doing other things, that he can't call me? This has been going on for a while now, and I do not know what to do, it is really frustrating to be the one telling him to call me, so that I could see him or hear his voice. I have told him plenty of times to give me that time, and somehow or another it ends up not happening. I do not want to feel like im nagging either, nor am I the controlling type of girlfriend. He goes out with his friends, and does what he wants of course he needs his space. But i certainly believe there are some things he should respect in our relationship, like the time we share, and lately I have deeply felt like he is doing the opposite. Like I said im tired of feeling like im nagging and I want to say something to him that will make it work fairly for the both of us. I do not want to make him uncomfortable or make him feel forced, but I am confused, and I need advice!

What Guys Said 1

• Naturally, you lose interest in him and relationship, since you can't force him to make time.

• It's been three years, I certainly don't want that to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty sure it seems like he has lost interest in you. The signs are there, I know cause I've been through the same as you, sadly it didn't work out in the end even if I did ignore the signs.