Am I just a hook up or more?

I met a guy about 4 months ago. Basically we talked a lot over the past few months and did things like get coffee and went to a show. A lot of the time, after we are done doing whatever we were doing like getting coffee, we'll go back to his place and hook up (not going all the way though). Last month he was out of the US for about two weeks and we talked almost every single day which was really nice. He finally got back from break and we met up 3 days ago. When he saw me he picked me up and hugged me. He seem pretty excited to see me. We ended up talking and watching a movie and making out and going a little further. When I left later, he walked me to my car and picked me up again and kissed me. That made me feel pretty awesome, like he was excited to see me. We haven't talked since Wednesday since he's been busy with school. But in general, we talk almost every day.

Basically, I just get nervous about hooking up. I don't want to just be a girl to hook up with. I get that if you like someone and are attracted to them, hooking up will probably happen. Is it okay for this to happen before a relationship? I genuinely like this guy and want to be with him. I don't normally hook up with guys, so I'm confused and not sure what to think.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just ask him. i hate games and i tell the guy from day one that im an honest person so if i want to know i just ask