If he gets jealous does that mean he likes me?

there's this guy i have been speaking to for 3 months and we get on really well, we're not "friends" but we're not in a relationship either but whenever i say that im going out with my friends he asks me if there will be any guys there and if he sees any pictures of me with guys he gets really jealous, does him getting jealous mean he likes me or is it insecurities?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either one, but i would assume that he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• I´ve been there, it took forever for me and my girlfriend to officially ´be a couple´. He´s most likely just afraid of losing what you have now. Since there is no label to it, he might feel as if he can still lose you easily. If he likes you or not, he likes how things are now and doesn´t want you to become more distant

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wants to be the only guy in ur sights that could mean he likes you or maybe he jus greedy dont want anyone else to hv u