My boyfriend hasn't called me in 3 days what should I do?

My boyfriend hasn't called me in 3 days and the last time I talked to him he said he would call me back in a couple hours I thought he had called while I was out so I called him but got his voicemail should I call him? he doesn't normally ignore me and knows I don't like it when he just disappears like this.

Thanks

Ok so I went out to see my friend at the bar tonight and his friend was there his friend noticed I was there and told my boyfriend and my boyfriend came to the bar to see me another question to add to this is when I was at the bar my ex came up and kissed me my boyfriend saw and got mad but after talking he promised he wasn't that mad and would let it go and talk to me tomorrow and when I left he kissed me and said he promised he would let it go and wasn't very mad just wanted to think
So he said he just wanted to think a little and that a good time to call him would be tomorrow at 6 so do you think he's really not mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Man i hate the amount of people that do this to other people and make them feel needy or something if they do want to talk to them, so inconsiderate of others feelings, people lack so much in honesty and communication these days, if someone wants some space they could have the decency to say "I need my space honey i'm tired and i want to spend some time with some friends this week too", but instead they ignore you and expect you to know everything... i've seen so many questions like this on here and it's probably like one of the top things people ask about. Id just cal him and then if he doesn't answer just be honest with him and say "Why are you ignoring me? if you need some space you could at least have the decency to tell me but you just disappear and make me feel like i'm being needy or something if i even so much as text you, i want to keep things open and honest but you aren't being so much, tell me when you need some time alone so i know and i'm not feeling like i'm annoying you", just be honest with him since he's lacking so much of it.

• I actullay left a voicemail saying that he shouldn't ignore me like this and that if he expected things to go anywhere we needed to communicate better and I totally agree there are far to many people who do that and he should honestly know that if he said something like I need to spend some time with my friends this week so I won't be in touch for a bit then I would let him have that space I thought I had proven at least that much to him by now seeing as in the past if he say he needs some space for whatever reason I normally just say ok take some space and call me when you are done needing space and won't bother him with calling or anything till I have either heard from him or if he told me when he would be able to talk again won't call till I know he's done taking his space and it does kind of make me feel needy almost and that sucks because I don't see why I should be feeling needy when he does this but part of me can't help it but feel that way

• Amen to this.

• Lol yeah agreed :)

What Guys Said 11

• yeah you should call him

• Why wouldn't you call him? I couldn't imagine an unplanned absence of three days

• Because I was thought he might want some space but now I`m starting to wonder if it that.

• So call them and/or head over there. I'm sorry, but that behavior is shitty. You care about him and he's a dick, unless something is legit wrong.

• Yeah true enough I was thinking of going there but his mom would probably answer and I`ll call his friends for sure but yeah unless somethings wrong this behaviour is being kinda shitty right now

• I think your over playing things give him some time i am sure he will call

• Yeah maybe I am I`ll try giving him a bit of time

• Did you have a fight? That seems a lot in a relationship

• 3 days is a long time for no contact. That seems very fishy if you are in a relationship. Unless there is more information that you are not telling us, that is just weird.

• The only other thing I could think to add is the time he went to Seattle cause of his mom having an emergency so he left right away but didn't tell me till he got back a week later and the time he was upset and took a few days to himself without saying a word but we talked about it all after and he agreed that ignoring me wasn't the answer if he was upset with me over something plus that was a couple months ago now for both and last time I saw him I`d just spent the night with him and went to school then he went to Vancouver the day after he got back was when we last talked but he told me he was gonna go get lunch and call me back in a couple hours so yes I agree it is seeming kinda odd cause he doesn't normally ignore me like this

• Then give him a ring and a short voice mail to show your concern. Keep it short, simple, sweet, and real and then maybe some concern if you are thinking that.

• Good idea I will try that thanks :)

• He's probably just partying and forgot. Nothing personal, guys just get caught up and forget some times.

• Yeah hopefully your right and its just that

• Wow, thanks, see already I can tell you are reasonable and cool. So I'm sure your boyfriend feels the same way. He's just off being shit faced now, but after he gets it out of his system he'll be back. Then you can tell him what an ass he is... lol!

• Lol well thank you I am glad you think so yeah usually the only time I am not reasonable or cool is when he deserves it and he know when he deserves it usually other then that it really does take a lot to make me mad and yeah I`m sure your right about that lol defiantly will be telling him that he was being an ass when he's back though

• Awkwardness level too much abandon ship

• how you can still say my boy frend...

• What makes you say that? and easy its not like I kissed the guy back after all of it I saw him the other night and he understands that it was just an accident so he's not mad

• Why not, if you want him then call

• Yeah no need ended seeing him tonight

• Meant that I ended up seeing him lol just noticed that

• My GF and I hadn't spoken for 3 days, but now she's asking me "Are you OK".

I think something has happened, something you're not telling us.

• Nope that was everything I could think of the only other thing I had forgot was my phone hadn't been turning on so I was going to send it in to get it fixed it turned on out of no where in my bag and we were both very surprised he made a comment but when it turned off again right after and didn't turn on again he took back what he said cause he saw that it was really not working and it turns out he was sick but we talked the other night and everything is fine now

• Why can't you call him

What Girls Said 8

• Please call him, i would be very concerned if such thing happen and wouldn't wait for three days.
    Ask mutual friends about his whereabouts and help
    Visit his house and check him out
    If you have his house telephone number, please call

• Yes I have called a couple of his close friends but haven't got an answer yet and I was thinking I`d maybe go up to his house but his mom would probably answer so would have to think about that a bit first I have called him now a few times but haven't got any answer and I'm starting to worry as its unusual for him he has only done this once but hasn't done it again for a couple months now since me and him talked and I told him how it worries me and he should tell me if something comes up or needs a bit of space and he hasn't done it since till now

• Ok your relationship is still new, I understand it won't be good to go to his house.
      I guess you can only be more patient and continue to call him.
      I hope he isn't trying to go silent or have anything bad happen to him

• I don't think so I don't have a cell phone right now and my mom thought he had called the house phone while I was out so I called him from my friends cell thinking he was trying to call me and didn't get an answer and he always answers even when he doesn't know who is calling and yeah I just don't know if I feel comfortable with going to his house as I barely know his mom or the person staying with them and well I hope its none of those either

• I haven't talked to mine since Monday, although I know about him because our firstborn daughter talks with him every day.

• Yeah its just he said he was gonna call me in a couple hours and its going on three days now with him not answering or calling I guess I just get worried and I tend to over think sometimes and well at least that would be helpful for you :)

• I just had this literally this whole week DO NOT CONTACT HIM AT ALL I MEAN IT!!! hell start to wonder y u aren't contacting him

• Sounds kind of like what my friend said lol expect she said if it goes on till after the weekend then I should suck it up and go to his house

• Yeah well at least I hope so...

• He's mad... hopefully some time to think will allow him to sort things out. And hopefully he will forgive you. Just think about how you would act and feel if the situation was reversed.

• Turns out he's not really that mad I ended up seeing him last night and every things good now but thank you :)

• Oh, that is awesome! Glad to hear it. That's a good sign that he's either very mature, or you mean a lot to him. Possibly both. ;)

• Yeah I agree and thanks :) yeah it could possibly be both as you said :) either way I am just glad it got worked out sooner then later

• yes call him.

• Yeah Im trying to but he hasn't answered

• he lives with his family? try to call him one of his parents/siblings. I f he doesn't call a roommate or a friend of him and tell them you want to talk with him. or go visit him.

• I got ahold of him but thanks :)

• I would call him, there's no reason for radio silence for three days.

• Exactly I agree there is no need for it so I`ll try to call maybe after another day or so

• Well, hold on, my bf disappeared for one month, I just send some messages several days, I know he was busy so I seldom bother him and do my stuff, finally he came back himself;)

• Well funny story I saw him when I was at the bar with my friends his friend told him I was there and he came to see me my ex kissed me and he saw mind you I didn't really kiss my ex back it just happened so fast that I realized and pulled back my bf thought I pulled my hair away so my ex could kiss my neck but I just pulled it cause it felt like I had hair in my mouth I talked to him he was a bit mad at first but was with me dancing the rest of the night and kissing me he said he still loves me and would have given me a ride back but his car was full cause he already told his friends he would drive them he said he promised he would let it go and that he wasn't to mad he just need a little bit and if I were to call tomorrow at 6 would be a good time do you think he really will let it go and not be to mad? and no I honestly didn't try to kiss the guy it was a complete accident

• Well we talked right after it all happened he was really mad at first but then we went outside his friend said we should try to talk and he came to his senses and agreed to talk to me in his car he was arguing a bit that he wasn't blind he saw me move my hair away from my neck and said I did it on purpose to let my ex kiss my neck I told him how it felt like I had hair in my mouth and that was the only reason I moved it and right after told my ex it was wrong and I honestly loved him it was just a mistake plus I had been drinking and didn't try to kiss my ex at all after a bit he seemed a bit upset but better and we spent the rest of the night like an hour or so at the bar tougher with a few of his friends dancing he even kissed me a few times and before I left I asked if he was just saying any of that because he felt like I would let him go to his friends if he said it and if it was anything like the last time he was mad he said he wasn't just saying it to get me to leave and that

• He wasn't doing it the way he did things the last time he was mad and I asked if he would let it go he said for me he would try to not be to mad and let it go because he still loves me and promised he wouldn't be to upset I asked if I were to call him tomorrow when would be good and he said 6 kissed me I said I love you he said I love you too and I am going to drive my friends home that he would give me a ride but had to many people to drive back and gave me money for a cab

• I would call him and or go to his house to see if he's alright.

• Yeah I am gonna try to call him again soon I did consider going to his house but am a bit unsure if I should or not cause I barely know his mom and have only met the other person living with them once and don't know how his mom feels about me cause of her friend so Im not sure if I should do that or not

• It's fine. Sorry how long it took me to reply.

Also it's good he was understanding.

• Yeah its good he understood and it is fine :)