How long does it take to fully trust?

I have been with my new girlfriend for a little over a month and I'm in a phase were I feel like I just can't jump into trusting her 100%. I'm still learning about her and sometimes I would feel like she is probably lying about something then it turns out I am wrong.

How long does it take to trust someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have the strength or weakness (double-edged sword) to fully trust people. I assume for most people it takes around a year or two. Then again, I am not sure.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never started a relationship without someone without already trusting them. that should really come first.

• Don't jump in 100%. Give it time. Trust kind of builds over time and you need to make sure she is trustworthy and will trust you. It all depends on what happens between you as far as how long it takes to trust each other completely.

• trust comes with patience. Don't worry it will come eventually but it's a little early. Just embrace each other at the moment that's only going to build the trust even more

• for me it took two years.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl. I usually don't trust people, but when I find that I do I trust them fairly quick and if they lost my trust in them it's hard to get back.