I got drunk and threw up in front of a guy I just started dating? Guys is this a deal breaker?

So I just started dating a new guy and we've been together for about two months. I hardly ever drink so to say I'm a lightweight is an understatement. We went out with a bunch of our friends and I drank a fair bit and on the way home I had to ask him to pull over so I could throw up. I threw up about four times when we got home too (he was staying at my place) and i feel so bad. He was really sweet and held my hair and whatnot (while laughing at me which I deaerved) but I'm worried he'll be grossed out by me? How do I make it up to him? Would you break up with a girl over this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a deal breaker for me, in a way its sort of cute. I know it can be embarrassing if you just started dating someone. I'd learn that you can't handle your liquor and work around that.

What Guys Said 4

• No as long as you weren't being Nasty and mean because you was drunk.
    If it's just you puking then it's nothing at all, maybe a bit of a bonding experience because he had to look after you when you was vulnerable :)

• Talking to a drunk person is like trying to talk to a wall, I'd rather talk to the wall

• if he was laughing about it, it prob didn't take it to seriously

• He was laughing because I was crying hahaha but I still feel terrible

• That in and if itself is not a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 1

• Two months is long enough for him to realize it's not the norm. First date, yeah, that could've blown it.