I never tell my boyfriend I love him?

My boyfriend says he loves me but i dont say it back. Im not the kind of person to say i love you unless it feels right, do you think he's sad about it or thinking about it? what would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend first told me he loved me I responded with, "Okay, goodbye!" And hung up. It took me 6 months after he said it to say it back. I can only imagine the torture I put and am still putting that boy through.

I'd imagine it upsets him not to know if his feelings are being reciprocated but if you're not ready to say it then you're not ready to say it.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats the worst , he probably feels like you only see him as a really good friend or a minor crush , so if things go downhill, u know its because he feels uncomfortable expressing how he feels toward you

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him your feelings about him and explain to him that "i love you" means a lot to you and you want it to be right before you say it. It's possible he's thinking about it.