Why Do I suddenly want a boyfriend so bad?

I have never really had an interest in guys until recently, seeing as I used to focus more on my work. Now however, I am always wishing I had a boyfriend to snuggle up to or talk to, see movies with or even just laugh but it also appears that I am unable to find a boyfriend. I dont see myself as a super model, but I think I am okay... I am slim and happy but guys just aren't attracted to me
so the question...
IS it normal to suddenly want a partner?
And
What can I do to make myself more open to a relationship without being desperate. Is there things a guy likes in a girl that I should start doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally normal to want to have a connection with someone from the opposite sex... that's basically how we're wired (generally speaking). But it's the type of think you can't force or it'll likely have the opposite effect if you "try" too hard. So just try to find that balance of being confident enough to put yourself out there but don't try too hard to get guys' attention. It's cliche but just be yourself, try to be confident, and that will eventually attract guy (s) to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Most people have hormonal outbreaks in college, Even more so for a shy girl who has probably bottled up all her perversions since high school. Completely normal :), Just stay the way you are, I dont see anything wrong with you at all! Maybe you could try approaching more guys if you really want a boyfriend? Believe me when i say there is no extent to which a girl can chase down a guy and it would be considered desperate. Most college guys are preety much looking for the same thing.

• Sure it's normal... We all feel that - it is a basic driving instinct in mammals.

• It's perfectly normal

What Girls Said 2

• Totally normal. It could be something hormonal or maybe it has to do something with that it's almost Valentine's day. Don't rush yourself with finding a boyfriend.

• try to get some guy friends