Guys if your gf didn't tell you that she's a virgin would you be mad?

I'm a 25-year-old virgin and I'm dating a guy in his 30s and i really like him (i had other bfs before but no real connections) and I really want to have sex with him, but i know that a girl's first time can be stressful to a guy.

If you dated a girl for a while, and she later told you (after you had lots of sex) that she was a virgin, would you be upset with her? Should I just come clean now? should I just take the secret to the grave?

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of being in a relationship is the various levels of intimacy you both reach together I'm not talking about sex right now I am talking bouth the intimacy of feelings and those shared feelings and the sharing of honesty. I have been with virgin woman before and contrary to your first thought it did not stress me out I felt very honored and humbled that they had chosen me for their first time. The relief that I saw on their faces was wonderful to think they had been carrying around this concern or fear that were afraid to share and once they had the releif was so apparent I felt so much empathy for them.

If you really like this guy and you really do want to have sex with him pleae tell him your a virgin I promise you he will not burst into flames his penis will not shrivel up and die on the vine.

I also promise you that if he really is the guy in your mind and heart that you feel he is your going ot find him to be even more tender and loving and respectful of you.

good luck honey

the pussy whisperer

• i really hope he doesn't judge! he knows that i'm really popular and that there have always been other boys after me, but on the other hand it's even more weird that i'm still a virgin. the truth is, i never felt any sexual attraction to the guys that i dated until this guy but telling him that is putting a ton of pressure on him

• What is the pressure your putting on him? I never felt any pressure what is it in your mind that you se this news putting pressure on him?

What Guys Said 4

• No, if anything it might be helpful, he might start treating you differently if he knew, I am sure you don't want to be judged (good or bad) by such an innocuous fact. Tell him after you have sex with him for best results. Lol

• yeah that's the thing. i don't want to be judged, and because his culture is so liberal i'm scared that he'll judge me negatively

• why right after? i get that right before is bad, but maybe i should tell him way before?

• Because he will be in a state of euphoria, loving, caring, and you will no longer be one, so he couldn't judge you anymore. And he won't be mad for not telling him. But if you tell him much later, then he'll be mad for not telling him, if you tell him much before, he will start treating you differently.

• lol XD would be kind of unexpected but i would feel honored, not mad.

• if you told me after we had sex, then there would not be anything i could do about it, so i would not care much, but if it was before, i would prefer you telling me it! i would try to make it slower etc.

• It shouldn't make anyone mad.

• haha but you're also under 18. i think things change at some point

• That doesn't make a difference. It should be worse for a guy if you've slept around with a lot of other people over if you haven't slept with anyone. It shows you're loyal and that you've saved yourself and chosen him specifically, which is a good thing, not something to get mad about.

What Girls Said 4

• 'Should I take the secret to the grave' .. You know being a virgin is nothing too be ashamed or embarrassed about, right?

Honestly this guy will respect you more for being open and honest with him, and it will make it more special for you and he'll know too go smoothly.

I'd tell him :)

• You should definitely tell him. If he's a good guy who cares about you, he'll want to make it a special event because you'll only have one first time - he'll probably also take things much more slowly in terms of the actual sex. He'll ask if you're okay and be gentle with you... overall, I think any guy would appreciate the heads up.

The other thing is that he'll probably be able to tell if you're a virgin. Not just by the tightness and the fact that you might bleed, but also because you might be in pain. It's better he knows rather than entering you like he would any other non-virgin which would hurt like crazy and then make the situation really awkward.

• That happened to me. To be honest, I never wanted to say a word about it, because I didn't wanted to make him feel special (We were just fuck buddies). But one day I did (because he was asking me about previous sexual encounters), and his ego was from 0 to 100.

If you want to say it, or not, it's your decision. You don't have to discus your previous sex life (If it's exists or not) with anyone. And if he finds out later, he shouldn't be mad, there is no reason to be mad.

• It depends on the guy some will be proud others would be annoyed that's something you should ask him

• haha i wish i was glib enough to innocently bring in the topic to our conversations!