What would be the perfect first date for my girlfriend?

My girl's personality is playful like. She loves to joke and have some fun. She likes romance, and she has a dirty side to her. She's a very sensitive girl with a bad side. What would be the perfect first date for a girl her type?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Lol, she sounds just like me. My bf and I's first date was at the movies. We held hands, commented on things that happened in the movie while watching it and made out some. I don't get why people say a first date at the movies is bad. It was actually really fun for me.

• How about lunch /bowling.

• Arcades maybe?

• Id say a dinner, then the arcade (or video games at home) then go to an adult toy shop- my bf and I do this and have fun looking at things we'd like to buy. If she's a dirty girl she should enjoy that.

What Guys Said 1

• Buy a decent little hammock somewhere (online, perhaps) and set it up somewhere to chill/talk/tickle each other.

Half picnic, half I don't know what!

This and straps will set you back $30, but can be re-used again and again for fun/sexy times!
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_2