I go to a mostly all white school, and I feel I never get asked out becaue I'm not white, ? Am I not good enough?

I am African American, I'm really friendly but i just feel not good enough? is somethign wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as I hate to say it, it probably is the biggest contributing factor. Chin up though, adulthood is slightly better. I was also 1 of 3 black kids growing up in my school. Needless to say I feel your pain. It took a long time for people of color to have the same basic rights as others. Unfortunately it will take at least double that amount of time to actually be as valued as our caucasian counterparts. Im not blaming anyone or ranting, im just trying to help you understand. Anyway all you can do for now is be kind and friendly and hope someone else is able to see the good qualities in you and appreciate you.

What Guys Said 2

• There's some really cute and sweet AA girls out there. That doesn't matter at all.

• Some people have racial preferences. It doesn't mean you're not smart or attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• No, nothing is wrong with you. Trust me. I go to a predominantly white high school. I actually transferred to a small private school this year. At my old high school, white guys would flirt with me, but I know they would NEVER actually go out with me. The same with my sister. Black guys? They wouldn't date me either. They were too focused on getting a white GF. I would date black, white or Asian guys (race doesn't matter), but they would not give me the time of day. When I transferred schools, I still didn't get asked out. A lot of guys had crushes on me, but either never had the guts to ask me out, or didn't like me enough to ask me out. My boyfriend is white, but I met him through one of my best friends. People can say whatever the hell they want, but I know that the reason I never got asked out was because of my skin color. I'm not ugly and I know I have a great personality. I'm smart, funny, kind/friendly and very talented (if I do say so myself, haha). People just couldn't see past my skin color. I found someone who did though and am very happy with him. You will find someone too. Don't give up hope. Like I said, NOTHING is wrong with you, nothing at all. I feel your pain, though. I really do. It was really hard for me to go through school knowing that I was the most undesirable just because of my skin color.

• im so happy for you wish you the best :) & thank you for the advice :)

• You see what others want..

• no, there is something wrong with them, america isn't really free anymore