Girls black guys or white guys?

Girls so you prefer black guys or white guys I'm not trying to be racist but which type do you like

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care about race. My bf is white, but I'm not dating him because of the color of his skin. My main reason for dating/being attracted to white guys more is because I live in a predominantly white community. I don't see many other ethnicities/races around me. If I do, they usually aren't interested in me or at least don't display their interest. White guys do, though. So I date them.

What Girls Said 15

• Generally I go for white men.
    It's not that I don't find black men attractive, but I live in a white place (I mean dude, look at my skin colour, it's obvious the sun don't shine where I'm from) and I've only ever dated whites. I think the area I live is 92% white or something?

• Doesn't matter as long as its a guy lmao, I've dated guys from lots of races so idc they're all cool.

• It really doesn't matter, but I've always been in ole with the black guy from blood diamond

• black guys but I would test the waters with a white guy

• Asian guys

• Seriously? White guys all the way. Blacks are so ugly and tend to e way too abrasive. I will never date or even go on a date with a black guy.

• It's one thing to make a terrible generalization such as "Blacks are so ugly." You've literally said that over a billion people you've never met are ugly. I'm sorry but that shouts stupidity but that isn't the worst part. It's when you talk about their personality. Abrasive? I continue to meet sensitive, often times insecure 'black guys' everyday. It's just that no one focuses on them. Maybe you should take some time out to actually get to know 1 Billion plus people before you say anything about them or their personality. I am 100% sure that I am not abrasive and I can prove it. I don't choose to judge the looks and personalities of over a billion people I've never met. To do so requires a huge amount of something I lack but you seem to have a lot of, insensitivity.

• black guys i dont know the myth about penis size is not true but black males just have a huge sex appeal

• dosent matter as long as they are taller that me and are themselves

• i prefer whoever is cute :)

• All guys :D

• white guys :))

• I like big tall white boys!!! Farmers tan is a must!!!

• Blackkkkkkkkkk but i find a few white boys attractive.

• I'm really ashamed of saying this, but I'm more attracted to white guys.

• Black but white guys can be cool too

What Guys Said 2

• Purple girls awesome, right?

• Gray guys are the future