He says "I would Appreciate Some Space", do I still have a chance with this guy into committing to me? Or is it already doomed?

We've hung out like 5 times and he made plans with me for this weekend and this is the 3rd time we have actually postponed this and he cancelled again... And said to play it by ear. And I asked if everything's alright. And that's what he said... For space. I don't know I know I'm looking or thinking about it way too much.

• Leave Him alone. Let him come to you. Patience is virtue
  • Move on. Find someone else to date
Wait to clarify, he cancelled this particular activity three times (today is 3rd time) but never cancelled on me about hanging out. but instead of doing this one we did a different activity like cook, watch movie and relax.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's cancelled on you three times his life is preety hectic. on the other hand he does reschedule, so he makes an effort to make time for you. if you feel he's worth ot let him come to you and stick around. if not dont stay find a man with a less hectic life style who has time for a gf. is it really worth it?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore. I wouldn't expect much. Maybe moving on would be the best thing to do.

• Some people just like their alone time doesn't mean he doesn't like you but three times is a lot. Maybe he's confused about how he feels about you

• He did say he likes being around me and that I make him happy and a better person. We've had deep connections, emotionally and physically. But he did mention were going too fast and doesn't want to get into relationship that quickly. I don't know how to react or perhaps even respond. But instead I said, I'm an adult woman who doesn't like games nor mind games and even charades, and that understand. I'm not sure if it's the right thing to say

• I think you should tell him how you feel without using aggressive words.

What Girls Said 2

• He's cancelled on you 3x. I think it's time to move on.

• Wait to clarify, he cancelled this particular activity three times (today is 3rd time) but never cancelled on me about hanging out. but instead of doing this one we did a different activity like cook, watch movie and relax.

• oh ok, then I change my vote to A

• Three times cancellation is too much. He is very indecisive and I bet he is indecisive about you too. Just move on.
    Or do the same thing, when he calls you next time, cancel him. He needs to understand how it feels.