Are there any women out there who don't mind a guy who's inexperienced/shy/a bit awkward?

Hey, so I don't have much experience at all with dating (21, male), and I'm a bit on the awkward/shy side when it comes to women. I've heard all 3 of those are usually major turn-offs. With that being said, is there anyone out there that would be accepting of someone like me? How/where would I be more likely to find someone like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a female I can answer this question from my point of view, most girls don't mind if you're shy or inexperienced as long as your able to get comfortable with us and you make some improvements, everyone has issues but if that person can't accept you, look for someone that will!

What Girls Said 3

• What @Nieka said.

• There's someone out there for everyone :)

• i would go out with you if you are good looking (this is my first condition for any guy). i am very shy myself so i can understand what you're going through :-)

• What if I'm average looking? I'm not fat but I'm not Brad Pitt either.

• i don't want to date brad pitt too ;-p so yes i will go out with you , if your measurements of how you look are the same as mine and you don't have to look super handsome but polite with ladies

What Guys Said 1

• If you're good looking they will get over it. If not you're SOL.