Going to college? Is that good or bad?

My bf is going to college for 4 years. He said when he gets out he's buying a house for us. But he will visit during Christmas and vacation times while in school. Do relationships last that long? Or are we just dreaming? He said he'll be faithful as long as I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll last if you want it to. I'm currently 3 years into a 7 year set up like that. It'll probably be 7 years before we can for real be together all the time again. It sucks a lot but he's worth it.

What Guys Said 4

• have faith and everything will work out

• I hope it's not only dream... Hope you could be faithful to each other.
    But i am sorry to say that i dont think it could last that long...

• I hope it works out. We've been long distance a year almost. So we know what to expect

• We Hardly c each other now just once a month or so. Believe me I love him. He wanted to move in together but he decided to go to college. So that he could support me the right way

• I hope it will work out.
      I will be happy when i hear you both are happy.

• It's POSSIBLE! My parents started dating when my dad was a high school senior and mom was a junior. And they've been married now for almost 25 years. So yeah, I hope it works out but he could be worth it, I don't know him.

• Only if you guys both want it, some people get led stray, till then work and plan for the worst

What Girls Said 2

• If you both put effort in it, it will last.

• only if both of you want it to and its true love.