I added a girl that I don't know on facebook?

As the title delineates I have added a girl that I don't know I find her cute, its been two days and she didn't accept or decline the request. What should I do? I really want to get to know her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She can be a person that doesn't accept every friend request. Is she really popular? If she is she might not see that you sent her a friend request because she gets a lot or maybe she just doesn't find you attractive. I hope it isn't the third one. I suggest you go out where she usually goes and say hi or something. It's better that way than being a creep on Facebook :). Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• When you say you don't know her, you haven't seen her irl?

• Chances are she already declined your request. Most people don't add strangers. Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• if she declines don't take it too hard.

just wait.

• Have you ever seen this girl in real life before? Does she live in a different city? Or perhaps a different country? If that's the case it's very unlikely she'll ever accept your friend request.