How should I handle this crush situation?

My crush had her wisdom teeth pull yesterday, but I wanna take her out this weekend (4 day weekend). But yesterday her mom wouldn't let her leave the house I guess, so today I was planning to call her and ask if she wanted me to rescue her.

1) I don't know exactly what we'd do even if I could rescue her... like she probably can't eat much right?

2) If she can't leave, I don't know if I should ask about future plans or what...

3) Should I text her first and ask if she can leave her house at all, then call, or should I just call with all of that?

4) What should I say if she can leave her house. If she CAN leave her house today, then I can't really say I'm rescuing her, and she might have other plans or something... right?

Please try to answer each question or whatever you can! Thanks!
Also this will probably be a post-dinner date now...

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring her some soup and a flower.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If she just got her wisdom teeth pulled then she probably doesn't want someone asking her out, she is probably in a lot of pain, try texting her and just making her feel happy and when she is recovered, then ask her out

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I figured I'd just keep her entertained every so often through texting. The past three days I've texted her more than I've texted anyone in that amount of time

What Guys Said 1

• 1) don't rescue but rather show concern
    2) it's cool asking questions
    3) yes text first
    4) your problem is you don't have a game plan and your not confident. Best option is to help her out with anything she might ask. Try not to be too nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1) Concern... well it seems like her wanting to leave the house is greater than her pain... I texted her for like 4 hours yesterday and she didn't really say it hurts.

• Calm down. Haha just be there for her and again since she can't say much I don't think taking her out is a good idea , then again it wouldn't hurt ta try. Don't settle for ifs, could, might, may. You have know. Text if she she wants to hang out.

• Hey, do you think it'd be a good idea if I said I could come get her, and then she'd say "but I can't talk or eat or anything" and I would say "that doesn't matter I just wanna hang with you" or something like that?