What can you do if you are desperate about finding a gf?

I know it is bad but I really need to find someone. I am scared of ending up alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not hard to find a date, its hard to find one compatible. It's a numbers game go be a dating whore and you'll find one eventually.

What Girls Said 3

• Go out and follow girls around :')

Sorry, I don't know. You can't rush these things. Just make yourself feel desirable (spend time on your appearance, invest time in studying and getting a good job).. then you won't feel the need to rush so much. You'll run into someone if you meet a lot of new people/go out and you're sociable enough.

• put up an ad for someone equally desperate?

• I am desperate too but at the same time i dont want to end up being with a loser or someone who doesn't appreciate my worth so i wait. find someone online, that seems like the fastest way to get a partner these days.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel the same way but people don't like desperate people. They assume because you're desperate you're defective. Set yourself some standards and respect yourself.

• Don't be desperate, she'll appear sooner or later.